Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is Thanksgiving. I made through the tough couple of weeks of the semester. Now I have my final exams to look forward to... But on a better note, my dad, Lori, and Erica are in Costa Rica visiting me for the holiday!  We are currently in Manuel Antonio. I'll post a blog about it later. Much to my surprise, we have plans to eat a turkey dinner later tonight. I can't wait!


It feels strange not being at home for the holiday to see all of my family and friends. But I couldn't be more thankful to be where I am right now. I am so grateful that I have had the opportunity to come to Costa Rica and have this amazing experience. This experience has already and will continue to have a positive impact on my life.

 Pura Vida 


No comments:

Post a Comment